
It sure was nice to be back in downtown Toronto last week. We love the energy of the big city and each have fond memories of good times spent downtown, but on most recent trips we either stayed on the outskirts of downtown, or just ventured into the city for specific events. To have two full days downtown was a real treat, as was staying in some nice hotels that the kids loved. We enjoyed walking around Queen Street, through Nathan Phillips Square, over to the Eaton Centre (naturally!), eating Burrito Boyz and just being caught in the hustle and bustle of downtown. Oliver and Isabelle had no shortage of entertainment inside and out; they certainly could get used to the hotel life quite easily. We had a great time and some late partying nights for everyone, much like many of the other downtown Torontonians!
Hanging out at the Nathan Phillips fountain. We always have to make sure we have lots of change around the fountains we encounter. Isabelle and Oliver can make money disappear quickly, in more ways than one!

Are you sure I'm not allowed in the water, Grandpa? I can say that I can't read what the sign says!

I bet if I jump in when they aren't looking they won't get mad at me!

Even on the road, Oliver can find a choo-choo table that's to his liking.

Cousins and bed buds test out the hotel pillows. A+ for comfort!

Coming through! Ice delivery here! Clear the way!

The perfect place to rest my weary head after a long day of charming everyone I see.
No comments:
Post a Comment