We've had a good week so far, but the weather has been horrid, so we're spending much more time inside than we like to. She's had a couple of not so good nights, waking up every two hours, but then has taken two, two and a half hour naps to make up for it. Problem for her Mom is that she is WELL caffeinated at this point and unable to join Sleeping Beauty; added to that is the fact that she doesn't really tell me beforehand that she's going to be out for awhile. Meg and I have talked a lot about the fact that you get used to a certain amount of sleep and then when they suddenly digress, you're a wreck, whereas you weren't really that tired when they didn't sleep at all through the nights for the first few months. I remember when she thought day was night and vice versa. I got very little sleep and wasn't a total zombie. Now, you give me a couple of those nights and I have trouble remembering my name.
The good news is that I have, however tried to catch up on other things in the meanwhile, such as scheduling her Christening. If you sent a gift and didn't receive a thank you, it's because we haven't opened anything yet, and are waiting for the actual day - which hopefully, will now be soon!
2 comments:
OH my god, cutest little blondie i've ever seen!
Counting down the days till i get to see her... whenever that may be!
love you,
auntie mer
Cutest little blondie that I'VE ever seen! Good lord she's looking grown-up!
Thanks for the update since our game of telephone tag didn't work out. I'm loving the bog!!!
auntie meg.xox.
Post a Comment