
So, now that we're back, I'm a blogging fool once more :)
Gilles has gotten right back into the swing of things, with one tiny exception - he's going to kill me for this! The second night that we were back, he wore a pair of shorts to bed; my guess is that he was so tired, he neglected to change and drifted off. In any case, the really funny thing is that he got ready for work the next morning, whilst doing the early am Dad thing with Isabelle, in such a rush, that he ended up wearing the shorts as underwear. He didn't realize the oversight until it was much too late. Ah, I had quite the laugh when he got home and let me in on his secret.....and now you all know it too. What a cutie, but it all happened because he is so preoccupied with being a great Dad. Seemed a good Father's Day weekend story.

Isabelle and I bought her a new carrier this week. Thanks to Meg and Olan, we were turned on to the Beco. FAB, FAB, FAB baby carrier, and a dream compared to any others we have tried, specifically on my back and shoulders. Our Baby Bjorn is great, but when it gets to the point that they are 20+ pounds and you're carrying them on your small frame, you need to call in the big guns, which I think this Beco is. We also bought her a breastfeeding necklace at the same store, Milkface, and she loves it. I have no shirts that are not loose around the neck because she spends the entire time grabbing and pulling them while she feeds. Now, she can pull on this necklace, and as it turns out, also loves it when I wear it with the Beco since it keeps her amused while we walk. Walk we certainly have this weekend. Beautiful and sunny, 30 degrees in the shade, and a great time as long as you break for a frosty frappucino part way!

Gilles took Isabelle to see our friendly ducks and geese this morning and she actually managed to stay awake the whole time, just wasn't necessarily that impressed with them.

She seems more intent on playing with her stroller toys, than paying them any mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment