With the mercury rising well above seasonal (and we mean WELL above, today's forecast was for 24 degrees!), we planned a park playdate with Logan and Kayla. I don't believe we have ever had one of these in March, in fact I'm not sure we have even had one in April in the past! In any case, we were thrilled to don short sleeves and hit a dry and snow-free park for some running around and general hijinks. Had we not checked a calendar we would have thought it was June. Happy kids everywhere, zipping down slides and gliding on swings, what a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. If that wasn't enough, the forecast for the upcoming week looks even BETTER, if you can believe it. An early dose of Florida temps just makes us even more excited to get there in just a few short weeks! Sunshine and happiness abound, March rocks!
Back in the swing of things
Look out, neighbourhood punks on the loose!
Kayla and god-Mom soak up the rays
Oliver can sure charm the ladies
I will teach you all about Lightning McQueen
Let's hug it out
No comments:
Post a Comment