
Tons of wet snow and rain has been falling in Ottawa over the past week. Combine this with above zero temperatures and guess what that has produced? Lots and lots of one of Isabelle's favourite things to play in, puddles! It is quite obvious that if this event were added to a future Olympics, Isabelle would be a medal favourite. Oliver loved watching her just as much as she loved jumping and running through the puddles. He laughed and laughed with every splish and splash. Isabelle even added to the fun by grabbing a stick and pretending she was fishing in every puddle. She was oh so thrilled to finally snag something, a Tim Horton's bag! With no canal left, we have to continue to look for things to keep us busy. Hopefully the melt will continue and the puddles will just get bigger and bigger. Adults try to avoid getting wet in these kinds of conditions, kids must think we're the crazy ones!
So I can just get as wet and dirty as I want?!

Her biggest fan laughs it up

Running and splashing to her heart's content

Ice fisherman in training

I did it! I caught something, Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment