Tuesday, January 12, 2010

YouTube Sensation

Oliver is surely destined to have his name on a marquee one day, and lately he has benefited from lots of practice in front of the camera. He continues to develop by leaps and bounds and is set to hit all the milestones ahead of the schedule set by his big sister! It is so hard to believe that this little bundle we brought home from the hospital last winter will soon be reaching his first birthday. And will he walk to his cake to blow out the candles? Stay tuned, the race is on!

Boys just love trucks...and the sounds they make!



Today the hallway, tomorrow the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way. Places to go and people to see. Keep it up Oliver, grandmaman

meghan & olan said...

Oh how I love him. I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have him as a godson. That smile just gets me... right into the deepest recesses of my heart!!! Keep up the good work dude, you'll be able to keep up with the big kids in no time!