Monday, March 16, 2009
Isabelle Version 2.5
I know adults are certainly not ones to talk about ages in half-years, but Isabelle still can mark those milestones and today sees her reach the ripe old age of 2 and a half! We have been tracking her height along the way with the traditional pencil marks on her doorframe and are proud to say that this little beanstalk is only a half inch away from being 3 feet tall. Her frame is growing almost as fast as her hair, which is now ultra-long just like her mom's! We can't wait to see how it curls when summertime arrives. Lots of physical growth but most of all, we are so proud of what a smart and fun little girl she has become and how great a big sister she is being to Oliver. She truly is the Belle of our family ball each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 2 1/2 years belle! I love you and miss you and am counting down the days till I can see you!!!
Love auntie mer
Post a Comment