Oliver's size is a bit of a challenge but we received some great help courtesy of Auntie Jessica, who sent some of little Peter's wardrobe. He also received a beautiful winter snuggler from Auntie Meg, who said it was tiny so it would be perfect for him. I hope it stays cold here for a while! Here he is trying it on tonight:
Isabelle is not having any clothing issues whatsoever, and I'm sure none of our readers are surprised at this. She continues down the path to being a toddler fashion icon, with Suri Cruise as her closest competition. Her newest Tea Collection look is courtesy of Auntie Madeline, the Elton glasses and the Chapstick are her attempts at accessorizing.
2 comments:
OMG! I'm DYING! That snowsuit is SO tiny. He can't be that small?!?
And man oh man, does he ever look like Aly!!!
Too much cuteness in one post. :)
Today was my first time seeing pictures of your new addition! Hope everyone is doing well, hope to see you guys in 09.
Shawn & Lindie
Post a Comment