A little snack while discovering Elmo on you tube with Gran - How lucky can two babies be!?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures!
I love the little Elmo tongue... she's the cutest. And the rollercoaster, oh the rollercoaster. They both look so happy in the teeter-totter pic. And Saturday noodles, what kid wouldn't want a snack of those?
Thanks for sharing, I've been waiting to see these!
3 comments:
Great pictures!
I love the little Elmo tongue... she's the cutest. And the rollercoaster, oh the rollercoaster. They both look so happy in the teeter-totter pic. And Saturday noodles, what kid wouldn't want a snack of those?
Thanks for sharing, I've been waiting to see these!
yay! great photos, especially because I didn't get to see them on the teeter-totter or rollercoaster. Looks fun!
Love the butterfly towel. such fun pictures. Am glad to hear that two was manageable....not that i'm knocked up again - god could you imagin!
gimme another year ;c) love to you all...
ps: are you, gille and isabelle around on easter weekend?
Post a Comment